“And then one day you find ten years have got behind you.No one told you when to run, you missed the starting gun” - Pink Floyd
It’s been long that I published a blog as the topic I selected got me stuck at numerous points but I managed to find my way somehow or at least I think I did. I came across the chaos theory while finding the derivative initial value for time, the beginning of time. I wasn’t able to find the value but this theory caught my attention. This theory isn’t any jibber jabber it is validated in mathematics and physics. I, on the other hand, would like to apply it to real life situations.
Chaos theory is a branch of mathematics focusing on the behaviour of dynamical systems that are highly sensitive to initial conditions, this is the easiest definition that we can find about chaos theory.
Before I could start jotting down instances let me explain what does chaos theory explains. Any minor changes in the initial state of a mathematical equation give a huge difference in the final outcome of the equation. This could be from the framework of mathematics but to state the very concept in generalized terms, any minor changes in the physical or virtual state of an entity can have considerable changes to the final results of that very entity. It is not necessary that all the objects or equations or people demonstrate this quality however it is pretty unique to encounter such. It is more about explaining the stability in a continuous regression pattern of an equation, not necessarily the output should be the same for any set of values however stability might exist in the pattern that follows, but if we apply the chaos theory to this very event the possibility of its validity depends on not having any pattern what so ever to rule out the stability or factors leading to the stability.
String theory states most of the dimensions among the 10 based on initial conditions of time and the events would depend on the initial conditions, be it the Big Bang or the alternate universe and their respective Big Bangs however I wonder if the present reality is a Big chaos? As time has passed we cannot change the outcome of the present now but can we assume the present time to be the initial time for the near future to come? Hence the past, the present and the future could be closely related to the chaos theory.
One theory also states that nothing can exist if the observer itself doesn’t exist thus assuming that we all have a different universe altogether and this can or should coincide with the alternate universe for another person in exact opposite to balance the scales, if you do something bad there is someone in this universe who will do the exact opposite of it. Some term it as karma and keep doing good deeds. What goes comes around on your actions* correction the initial actions hence chaos theory.
For all said and done, one cannot change the course of time that’s happened till now but surely one can assume a new initial time and start over, over and over again.
No comments:
Post a Comment