Note: The following work is not strictly based on any theory or principles, nor it has to challenge any beliefs or understanding, consider it as a work of fiction if you may.
First of all sorry for the delay in publishing this blog, it is a very big topic, also with my new job and research it becomes hard to assign time for this blog, but I will try to be as regular as I can as I love it. So I am going to keep this blog with no conclusion as I would try to add new findings as I learn about them.
Here it goes..
The Universe is too big for anyone’s imagination or understanding. It is human nature, of what we don’t understand we term it as heavenly or mystical or something that has to do with a supernatural power that exists, and we term it as godly. True or false doesn’t matter, the efforts should be of decoding the mystery of the universe, it is definitely not easy but I think it isn’t impossible too. Human limitations are the reasons for not knowing what is out there and how it all began. It keeps scratching my head should I believe the universe was formed after a big bang or it was made by someone, basically a side to take when it comes to the formation of our universe, science or some stories without facts that don’t exist. I would keep that to you which side you would choose, I would trust in science that makes logic to me. I am a Spock fan but it is something that has grounds to base a theory and not just something arbitrary. So this blog isn’t about proving any theories or mocking any beliefs. It is my attempt to portray the universe from my understanding. You don’t have to be a person from a science background with all the fancy degrees to understand the math or concepts that I have tried to explain here, it is pretty OK to read and make sense. However, I would require your thoughts and comments to quench my curiosity, like what do you think. Be it mythological or scientific, be it from a movie or a comic it doesn’t matter. See this is a code, and I dare to crack it, with your help of course.
This blog has certain pictorial representations of my beliefs; I have tried to explain my thoughts through those drawings and pictures. The drawings are made by me on paper, I tried to be as much detailed as I could, but if it is hard for you to read or understand let me know.
Image 1:
Notations on the image
Top Left side
- The universe has to be a Sphere with infinite radius.
- The numbering system here is flawed; it can only be rectified once the constants are nullified. Or probably after using some other numbering systems.
Bottom Right
- When everything tends to infinity, still our whole numbering system is based on constants like 0(Zero), (Pie) or √2 (Root 2) and etc, according to me, these are the anomalies.
Bottom Left
- Value of Pie π = 3.1428571428571….to infinity (Continuous series)
- 0(Zero) = Nothing
Top Right side
- XYZ…. ∞ Infinity (A Sphere can have infinite axes)
- Distance (d)XYZ = ∞ Infinity
- 0 = Center of the universe at any instance.
Consider a sphere, with yourself at the center. Here X, Y, Z are the 3 coordinates of the sphere. The values of X, Y, Z at any instance of time tends to infinity. A Sphere can have infinite axes as it can have an infinite number of the radius.
This is a bit tricky to understand but its basic math.
The area for any circular object has a constant variable in it and that’s π (Pie). For instance, consider the area of a sphere, that’s A(Sphere) = 4πr2.
Here if you consider the radius to be infinity the whole equation falls, but if you use the radius as any value of infinity minus 1 at any instance of time, the equation stands, however what about the value of pie, it is considered as 22/7 = 3.142857142857….so on, but if you try doing the math it is never constant. It is in our math rules that whenever a sequence is repeated in a division we round it up and stop the division but if you keep doing the division you will keep repeating the pattern till infinity or in a loop. Remember we did not invent math we discovered it is the approach that I’ve taken here. So again there is this term infinity involved in calculating the value of pie. Thus the assumption of the universe being a sphere with infinite radius stands ruling out the possibility of the universe being flat or hyperbolical.
Now, I tried to figure out a pattern in these multiple numbering systems that we have, like Binary, Hexadecimal, octal and what not. I am still searching.
However, there is an interesting theory behind the fascination of Nikola Tesla for the number 369. It was his strong belief that the secret to the universe is in this very number. And the interesting bit in the logic behind this number is that it doesn’t take in to account the existence of 0. Check the images based on the beliefs of Nikola Tesla.
Nikola Tesla believed that there is some secret in these 3 numbers to uncover the mysteries of the universe. The math behind it is as follows if we consider our decimal numbering system without zero.
1+2=3
But
2+3=5
However
2+4=6
Also
5+6=11=2
4+6=10=1
But
3+6=9
And let me tell you the sequence pattern repeats for the higher numbers too that means if you go on following this technique you will get an infinite series of 369 repetitions in regular intervals. Below if you would observe closely, the non-connected numbers are 3 6 and 9. The pattern can be drawn based on the addition of numbers shown above.
So the conclusion is if you try to make a sphere of these numbers with the pattern shown you would get the following wireframe diagram:
And the shape that you would notice will blow your Mind (If you wonder how just drop me a liner ill explain it to you)
Shapes:
Thus if we try to relate this theory to our math, in the beginning, you would notice the sphere that will form is actually with infinite radius at any given time instance.
Now, if you would wonder as we know the math or as we supposedly know the math we can manipulate the laws to actually travel through time, and here the concept of Big Bang or I must say multiple Big Bangs come into the picture. Remember on the timeline of the universe it is assumed by me that the course of time is +t it means it’s moving forward thus when the possibility of time travel is considered one can always move travel forward in time and not backwards.
If we consider the backward travel we have to change or probably reverse all the parameters involved in the equation of time travel if there is any.
To be continued..
I came across the Infinity Hotel paradox by a German mathematician David Hilbert, this unknowingly gives a base to the assumption that I made in regards to ( ∞ - 1)



Awesome!
ReplyDeleteIt would’ve been amazing had you enlightened us with vortex maths as we are introduced to the universe through this blog and numbering is based on vortex mathematics.
Pregnant 3,s eh?! I like it! Check out some of Nassim Harriman's Perspectives on sacred geometry and phi ratio.
ReplyDelete